In the 20th century organisations were built to withstand disruptions, but in 21st-century companies need to ride disruptive waves. Globalisation, fast-moving technology and hyper-competition have made modern managers role to be more adaptive, more engaged, more analytical and more customized and more people-oriented. Thus, they need exceptional leadership skills to manage cross-functional and cross-generational teams with a global mindset and with the ability to drive continuous change.
UCL Leadership Development Programme (ULDP) is a fast-paced highly intensive programme dedicated to the latest techniques and trends the core areas of leadership and management. It has been developed taking into consideration the new challenges faced in the corporate world.
ULDP Objectives• Enhance leadership skills to work effectively within diverse teams
• Develop an Innovative Growth Mindset
• Learn Design Thinking and other new creative problem solving/ decision-making techniques to solve complex business challenges
• Think Strategically and see the “Big Picture”
• Present their “Best Self” in Professional Environments
• Communicate empathetically across departments, cultures and geographies.
• Bridge the Gap between Senior Business Executives and junior operational teams
• Manage stress, build resiliency and achieve a wholistic work-life balance approach to work
Participant ProfileThe programme is specially designed for,
• Senior and Mid-to-senior level leaders managing operational, group or department teams
• Program Managers or Senior Project Managers who work up, down and across the organization.
The whole programme will be divided into three-phases.
Phase 01 – Pre-Programme
• Psychometric test
• Supervisor Evaluation
Phase 02 - Face-To-Face Programme Delivery
The programme in this phase divided in to mainly 5 areas and will be conducted over a period of 12 days.
• Skills Development
• Leadership Development
• Team Dynamics Improvement
• Life and Wellness Improvement
Phase 03 – Post Programme
Confidential coaching sessions – Two, one-hour coaching sessions on a selected area by the participants with a preferred faculty member.
FREE - A Personal Journal
• Oshala Warz, Former Transformation & Transition Manager and Quality Strategist – HP Singapore
• Farweez Imamudeen, Award winning Toastmaster & Communications Coach
• Sanka Hettiarachchi, Founder and Systems Engineer - Providev, Technology Enthusiast and Career Coach.
• Pulasthi Samaraweera, Associate Director Channels at WSO2 and Corporate Trainer